COURSES AND SELECTION
Candidates should have passed graduation degree with 50% marks from any University approved by U.G.C and must fulfill the criteria prescribed by HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar. The candidate should have qualified in the Common Entrance Test of HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar.
(50% seats reserved for Management Quota as per State Govt. rules)
The B.Ed. courses has a duration of TWO YEAR, conducted in accordance with the statutory requirements of NCTE and HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar. The syllabus is prescribed by the HNB Garhwal University , Srinagar, Garhwal.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE SESSION 2009-10
Selection is based on the procedure of the entrance exam conducted by HNB Garhwal University.
- Minimum qualification and percentage : Graduation PG with 50% (for a general candidates)
- Minimum qualification and percentage : Graduation PG with 45% (for a SC/ST candidates)
- The qualified candidate is invited for counseling by the university and given the preference of the college.
- The admission procedure is strictly followed by the norms of State and Central govt.
- The selection of the students for the Management Quota is deterimented by the cut of list provided by the Garhwal University and addmission is strictly based on entrace test merit. The list of the same is displayed on the notice board of the college and a copy of the same to be is submitted to the University.
- The fees is fixed by the state government i.e. Rs. 42,000 for State Quota, Rs.55,000 for the Management Quota.